Monday, May 21, 2018

Devotions from the Lake



Do you love the peace of nature, the quiet of the lake at any season?  This book will be a short time focused on the nature around the lake and the tranquility therein. 

I love the cover of the book and the idea that even though we might be busy in concrete buildings, we can take these few minutes of devotions (early morning, mid-day, evening...or even just a few minutes in the car alone) and be transported to the lake and the peace of God that resides there.  Personally, I find that I wanted to go and be at the lake, in that quietness to have my own devotions.

Each devotional is short, and it doesn't go into depth -- but I believe it can be a quiet time to reconnect to the God who created the lake.

I received this book from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment