Wednesday, March 7, 2018

The Prayer Bible ICB



Having been studying prayer myself, as an adult, I was thrilled to read through this Bible.  We often teach our children how to converse with God yet praying God's Word is what really gives life to our prayers.  When teaching this to children it can be very daunting and overwhelming.  This Prayer Bible gives a way to teach it and cover topics of prayer. 

Inserted through out the Bible are questions about prayer and answers.  These questions cover a variety of topics and are great to begin conversations with children about prayer.

Through out the Bible certain promises are highlighted.  This is also a perfect way to begin praying the promises of the Bible.  I love this concept and am so glad it has been done for children.

I received this book from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment