Monday, March 26, 2018

I Can Only Imagine: Picture Book by Bart Millard with Laura Neutzling; Illustrated by Sumiti Collina



This is a fun picture book.  It goes through a lot of the fun questions children have when thinking about heaven. If you have ever been around a child, and talked about heaven with them, they  have tons of questions about heaven and who God is and what we will do in heaven and what God does in heaven. 

What I really appreciated was the ending of this book.  Yes, there are fun and interesting questions about heaven and God, but the books ends with how we don't have to wait until heaven to spend time with God.  I felt that this enabled the children to not just be waiting for heaven to have a relationship with God but instead begin that close relationship here and now.

I received this book from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment