Sunday, January 1, 2017

Where Does Love Hide by Mary Manz Simon Illustrated by Hannah Wood



I am so excited to share about this book.  When I picked it I had no idea how much I was going to love it.  Mary Manz Simon has such a creative idea.  The book shares different places that love "hides" or isn't really there until you do something.  On each page there are different ways that children can show or receive love.  It is hidden under a flap and then when the flap is lifted someone is shown doing the action of love. Each of these are ways that a child can understand and do these things.  And for each of the ways love can be shown, there is a Bible verse.

This book is child friendly and yet has deep purpose. I can't wait to share this more with others!

I received this book from the publisher.  I was not required to write a positive review, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment