Monday, November 21, 2016

The Glorious Ordinary by Sarah Frazer



When I read the introduction to The Glorious Ordinary I felt my lungs and heart constrict. I am here--in this waiting. Waiting in the ordinary and it is suffocating me spiritually.  I want what Sarah Frazer describes, peace today. I don't want to wait until my prayers are answered to have peace and connection with God. I want to live each ordinary day marveling at the God who loves me enough to send His Son to die for me.

 What Sarah writes is for me. It is for you. To find the ordinary, normal days and see and experience them as the glory of God.

I love that she has you digging into the word of God. Each day gleanings truth from God's Word and making us wrestle and sit with it until we are truly abiding in Christ. Not only does Sarah bring us to God's sacred Word but she guides us to pray. To spend time communing with God. This is a beautiful blend of sacred things. The Word of God and the words we pray back to Him.

I believe this book will be such a blessing to so many. It has already blessed me and called me deeper into hope.

I highly recommend this beautiful book to others!

http://www.sarahefrazer.com/the-glorious-ordinary/

No comments:

Post a Comment