Tuesday, November 22, 2016

NIV Journal the Word Study Bible



















I love this edition of the Bible.  When I got it I immediately was in love with it. The beautiful cloth front invites you to sit down somewhere peaceful and quiet your heart.

Inside the text is laid out in one column.  Unlike most Bibles which tend to have multiple columns this one has just one column which also makes it feel more like a book.  Then on the sides are a large margins of lined space for notes.  These notes could be historical notes or could be Bible journaling that is decorative and beautiful.

I already want to get studying the Bible anew in this Bible.  This could also be a beautiful gift to give anyone.

I received this book from the publisher and was not required to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment