Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Vibrant India by Chitra Agrawal



I so looked forward to receiving this book, but since it never came in the mail I had to go and borrow someone else's book to do this review.  I love India food, and I am a vegetarian--so to have this beautiful hardcover book full of fresh vegetarian recipes is a dream.

Chitra Agrawal shares from her personal background and upbringing to Brooklyn.  Readers will enjoy the book for its beauty.  Cooks will enjoy it for the fresh vibrant tastes that are included in this book.

As a vegetarian I was drawn to this, but even if you aren't a vegetarian you can enjoy this book and either just it as a way to add vegetables to your diet, or you can simply add your favorite meat the recipe of your choice.

I was to receive this book from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment