Friday, August 26, 2011

Women of Faith Event

I was thrilled to receive the opportunity to go to the Women of Faith event. Then I was disappointed because the event that was closest to me was on a weekend I could not go. But God has a way of making things perfect in His way.

I chose to send my aunt and cousin, Emily, to the event in place of me in a city near them. I will be talking to them about the even afterwards and writing a blog on it.

My aunt is an amazing women. Her youngest child is diagnosed with Down Syndrome, Autism, and Sensory Processing Disorder. She works tirelessly to meet his needs and the needs of her whole family. This weekend will create a special opportunity for her to bond with her daughter Emily who is a senior in high school before she goes. Also, this will hopefully be a time where she is rejuvenated with God.

I feel that God allowed me not to be able to go so that I could give the tickets to my aunt and cousin. I pray it will be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment