Monday, February 18, 2019

God, I Know You're There by Bonnie Rickner Jensen Illustrated by Lucy Fleming



I think this book is simply adorable.  The cover might look like not much color but inside each page is bursting with sweet drawings.  There is a child and animal illustrated on each two-page layout.  Boys and girls of different ethnicities grace each page and can appeal to a variety of families. 

Each two page spread shares something that the child "can't" see or do but yet it is true. For example you can't reach the run but you can see it shining down.  Or you can't snuggle the clouds but you can watch them. And at the end it ties it all together with not being able to see God but being able to see Him and His love in all they see. 

I love this little book because it can be a simple story that you can begin deeper conversations with.  I will definitely be giving this to others.

I received the book from the publishers. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment