Tuesday, January 8, 2019

The Gift That I Can Give by Kathie Lee Gifford Illustrated by Julia Seal



I love children's book that are well illustrated.  Julia Seal did a beautiful job making this book engaging just from a illustration perspective. And not only that, but she enhanced the writing of this book. 

This book asks a question that I have heard many times as a teacher of young children.  "What's my talent?"  Each person wants to be special, to be good at something, and this book addresses that.  I like that while it did speak so some basic careers that we think of as giftings, it also addressed being kind, brave, helpful.  These seemingly smaller gifts are just as important as the more well known ones and I am glad that this was brought out to the reader.

I received this book from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment