Tuesday, October 16, 2018

The Ministry of Ordinary Places by Shannan Martin



I heard about Shannan Martin when I listened to a podcast that she was interviewed on. Her story, her ministry grabbed a hold of my heart. So I was excited to get this book. 

Shannan Martin makes ministry attainable.  We often think we have to go far away or be "extraordinary" to do ministry.  But Shannan writes to open our eyes to what is right around us.  How to love and ministry in what is our ordinary lives.  Are you ready to have meaning in your life?  I am.  Are you already full and busy in your life?  Me too.  But in this book you will be challenged to see the areas of ministry right at your doorstep. 

This book is full of personal stories and ways that will touch and change your heart and lives. 

I received this book from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment